Affordable Connectivity Program
Astrea is a proud participant in the Affordable Connectivity Program.
What is the ACP or Affordable Connectivity Program?
- The ACP is a new long-term program that replaced the EBB program effective 12/31/21 under
the new Infrastructure Act.
- Astrea is a participant in the ACP which offers financial aid in the form of bill credits up to $30/mo for eligible households (up to $75/mo on Tribal Land).
- The ACP credit is portable, meaning even if you are enrolled for EBB or ACP through another provider,
that benefit can be transferred to Astrea at any time.
- Visit acpbenefit.org for more information and to see if you qualify!
Who is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Based on your household income
- If you or your child or dependent participate in certain government assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, or other programs
- If you or your child or dependent already receives a Lifeline benefit
How do you sign up for the ACP?
Those interested in applying for the Affordable Connectivity Program can begin the process by completing three steps to ensure they qualify, sign an acknowledgement on the terms and conditions of the program, and work with Astrea to get fully registered.
Current customers who qualify still need to complete step one and then give us a call so we can adjust the account.